SHOULD I LET MY BUILDER HANDLE EVERYTHING?
How many times have you heard that old adage ‘if you want it done properly, do it yourself’?
Since childhood, many of us have heard this saying or others similar, and in some circumstances, it’s deadly accurate. However, when it comes to areas of professional expertise such as home building, it couldn’t be further from the truth!
Why is it better to let your builder handle everything for you? This question deserves a few moments attention, so keep reading to find out…
We get it: your new home is an exciting journey, and we understand if you’re feeling a bit anxious or even nervous about how it’s all going to work out. Naturally, you want the best possible result from your investment and to achieve this end, you might even wonder about handling some parts of the home build yourself.
Let us assure you, it’s in your best interest to leave it all to your builder! And here’s why:
Your builder has a holistic approach to your project. From the signing of initial contracts right through to completion of the project and after-care maintenance schedule, your builder understands the process. We have all the right contacts, can arrange each step and co-ordinate trades and teams to ensure that your home is built in a timely and stress-free manner. Without the headaches and hassle of arranging things yourself, you can sit back, relax and enjoy your home-building experience!
What you need is a building team such as Hensley Park Homes who has:
• Knowledge: we understand the entire building process – from the initial contract through to completion of your project, we know what it takes to craft a genuine country home.
• Experience: With over three decades in the home building industry, we’ve got a wealth of practical experience behind us.
• Expertise/Skill: Skill and practical know-how are what ensures that your home is as solid as it is beautiful! Our team and tradies produce quality results, time after time.
• Contacts/Connections: We’ve got contacts and connections in every trade and profession in the building industry.
• Access to markets: We’ve got access to a huge array of markets, which means that we can build your home using products of your choice – there’s no need for you to purchase appliances/hardware/lights etc. separately because if you can find it, we can too!
• Buying Power: WThese savings can then be passed on to our customers, ensuring that you receive the best deals possible.
• Pre-established Logistics: Buying something is one thing; safely getting it to the right spot at the right time without it being damaged or stolen is another thing. Logistics is an integral part of the process and it can be easily overlooked.
• Warranty: A sound warranty with a reputable company is very important. In time, if there are any issues, it is crucial that your warranty is secure. Your builder may not accept responsibility for areas of the build which have been undertaken by others.
• Dedicated Supervision: Consistent site supervision allows us to monitor progress, detect any issues early and ensure that your project runs smoothly.
• Team Co-ordination/Scheduling Ability: Omean feat! However, the team at HPH can arrange everything for you, ensuring that your project is completed promptly and methodically.
When customers take matters into their own hands and try to handle certain aspects of their home build, it can get messy. Schedules are delayed, materials may not be on site when they’re needed, and it often interferes with the warranties, installation, OH & S and the other building processes that are integrated with whatever they may be trying to handle.
So, rather than engaging your own tradie friends to do bits and pieces, or purchasing your appliances on spec when you see them at the local hardware store, it’s in your best interest to let your builder handle everything… leave it to them to sort it all for you! With excellent buying power, access to quality trades and years of experience in the building game, you can be confident that you’ll get the best bang for your buck, and that your home will be crafted by skilled professionals who know what they’re doing.
Keen to find out more?
Reach out to us. We’re here to help.