Terms and Conditions – Part Payment
Payment of the $2,700 is for Hensley Park to provide a Blueprint Presentation to the Payer.
The Blueprint Presentation includes (but is not limited to or always includes) the following –
- Design Matrix session to discuss plans, specifications and pricing estimates in detail
- Site visit to determine site details to assist with accurate pricing
- Index Plan, Site Plan, Floor Plan, Elevations, and Kitchen Plan
- Geotechnical soil test
- Property Information Request from relevant council authority
- Planning Controls Request from relevant council authority
- Legal Point of Discharge for stormwater from relevant council authority
- Draft energy rating
- Full list of specifications
- Accurate pricing of the home based on known specifications and variables
- Pricing estimates for site costs and other services not yet clearly known
- Regular communication throughout the process of progress
- Bound in a presentation format for easy reference
- Presented in a face to face meeting
- Electronic copes of the key documents emailed to the Payer after the face to face meeting
The $2,700 includes GST, and a receipt will be provided to the Payer.
The $2,700 is non-refundable after the design matrix session has been completed.
The $2,700 becomes a part-payment towards the overall cost of the home should the Payer continue the process of building a new home.
Payment for the Blueprint Presentation provides the Payer ownership of the following –
- The bound presentation provided in the face to face meeting
- The Geotechnical Soil Test
- The information provided by the council authority
- The draft energy rating
- The list of specifications
Payment for the Blueprint Presentation does not provide the Payer ownership of the following –
- Intellectual property of the plans, including the design, style and layout of the home
- Any of the above-mentioned intellectual property inferred or included in other documents such as the soil test, energy rating and council information
Up to 3 sets of changes are able to be made to the plans, specifications and pricing after the Blueprint has been completed and presented without incurring administrative costs ($300 per set of changes).